Wednesday 6 January 2010

Vindu Dara Singh & The 1 CroreWindfall


"I am absolutely hoping that my life takes a positive turn just like it happened to Shilpa Shetty when she won the show on an international level. I am confident that after winning the show, I can move forward in my life and career. I wish this boosts my career in the sense that I get better roles with better actors and filmmakers.

I have never earned so much money in one day. I feel on top of the world. Let's see what I want to do with it. But I'm sure about one thing...I want to give whatever share I can to my co-contestants because they shouldn't feel left out.

I think each of us has emerged a better person from the show. It has certainly made a difference to our lives. I have personally become more patient with people. Earlier, if I used to get embroiled into a verbal or physical fight with someone, I won't spare him. But after the show, I'm a calmer person and would rather ask the other person to sit and talk about the matter.

I will also be more prudent with my words. I will never enter politics. It's very hard... (I have) even seen my father struggling with politics when he was a member of parliament. Otherwise I'll be very happy to do anything that I can for the country.”

Courtsey: Bigoye

No comments:

Post a Comment