Friday 8 May 2009

Have the Bachchans gone too far?

Have the Bachchans gone too far?

Looking at this picture I am forced to think they are.Or do they think they are so big they can get away with anything or is it some funky sense of humour ? Okay I ve heard that Abhishek is a bit of a baby and a prankster but what has happened to the ever elegant,perfect makeup, measured smile Ms.Aishwarya ? Only compells me to think that marriage does change people .Well bravo to Abhishek for loosening up the uptight and "cold" Aishwarya.
Readers should not be offended by this gesture (it may be aimed at the oppposing parties but def not you)

Also what is with this white top, kurta and shirt thing going on? Is it the latest family fashion thing which I have missed or do they actually plan their wardrobe.Its funny imagining who‘s idea this must be? Amitabh ? No I don’t think so I mean I hope not.He’s too mature to get into these things.So must be Jaya.Umm no she’s too stuck up to have funky ideas.So that leaves the STILL NEWLY MARRIED couple .Yeah must be them .Prankster and baby Abhishek actually must have told Aishwarya “Oh Aishhu lets all wear white “.Then he must’ve jumped up with glee, clapped his hands forcing Aishwarya to roll up her eyes, giggle a bit and think “uhh Why can’t I have such brilliant Ideas?”.




According to the news article, this gesture wasnt meant to be offensive but they were merely showing off thier inked fingers after coming back from the polling booth.
Courtsey :Sawf News

No comments:

Post a Comment