Friday 17 April 2009

Pooja attacks Sabah



And, dare we say, more vicious by the day. Model, actress, TV host and woman about town Pooja Bedi inadvertently finds herself dragged into its sordid mess.

Sabah suspects Pooja has a relationship with Adnan and reportedly attacked her in the musician’s home that is itself currently under dispute and a bone of contention in their on-going battle. Pooja, who claims to be an old friend of the family, and is said to have suffered scratches in Sabah’s assault, is furious at the level to which the entire drama went. An unwilling victim, she is now embroiled in the Adnan-Sabah saga that has gone from behind closed doors of the bedroom to the police, court and now media.

In a letter to iTimes, the social networking site of The Times Group, against a report that appeared in Mumbai Mirror, Pooja said there are two separate incidents involving her that she would like to clarify. “On April 6, she barged in with her mobile on video record mode when I was watching a movie Adnan and his dad. I was sitting erect on the hall sofa, he was lying down and she hurled many hysterical abuses and left. Then, on April 13, I was peacefully sitting alone on the sofa reading a book and watching over his terminally ill father while Adnan could get some sleep.

Sabah barged in with her friend Lin, both of them brandishing their mobile cameras at me on record mode, hurling abuses and yelling. She lunged for my mobile phone, which I grabbed in reflex, and she scratched me on my arm causing two long, deep scratches... She then realised what she had done and started screaming, ‘Oh my God! She assaulted me, she assaulted me!’ I was shell shocked.

She then went to another level of hysteria when I stated firmly that I was Adnan’s friend and she started to level all kinds of ridiculous and disgusting allegations against me, attacked my mother, my children and went to the unbelievable hysterical extent of lowering her off shoulder top and exposing her breasts to me to illustrate what she thought of my dress sense... Her actions almost seemed deranged,” writes Pooja.
Article courtsey:TOI.

No comments:

Post a Comment